某种力量又促使我开始关注英语了,希望能够坚持下去
Time is running out 没时间了
She's just letting off steam 她只是发泄一下而已
Hey, come on. Pull yourself together 嘿,来吧,打起点精神来
I wish I had never met you 我真希望我从来都没遇到过你
Don't slack off! 别偷懒!
It's natural to slack off towards the end of a hard day's work 辛苦工作了一天, 快结束时有所松懈是很自然的
This is a piece of work I can be proud of 这是我的得意之作
I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游
To happen on account of something else 后者是前者事物发生的原因
What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?
I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能会呆在家看电视
The heat made him feel he wasn't up to more热使他感到再也受不了了
Up to doing sth 表示某人胜任做某事。用在系动词之后,常跟有-ing小句
If you don't feel up to writing it along,we can do it together.如果你感到独自写不了,我们可以一起写
In favor of something 支持或赞同做某事
He was in favor of the retention of capital punishment. 他支持保留死刑
Life is a battle from cradle to grave. 人生是一场从生到死的战斗
as you make your bed,so you must lie in lt;自食其果