konhon

忘掉過去,展望未來。找回自我,超越自我。
逃避不一定躲的过, 面对不一定最难过, 孤单不一定不快乐, 得到不一定能长久, 失去不一定不再拥有, 可能因为某个理由而伤心难过, 但我却能找个理由让自己快乐.

Google

BlogJava 首页 新随笔 联系 聚合 管理
  203 Posts :: 0 Stories :: 61 Comments :: 0 Trackbacks

301 I would like to ask you a question.

我想问你一个问题。

302 Yes. Please do.

好,请说。

303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

308 I will try.

我会试试看。

309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

313 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

315 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

317 You are welcome.

不客气。

318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

319 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

323 There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

324 Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

325 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

326 It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

327 We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

我想请刘先生来听电话。

330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?

331 May I speak to your boss?

我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?

332 Give me someone who can speak English.

找一位能讲英语的人来。

333 Is there anyone who can speak English.

请问有没有会讲英语的?

334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.

我想请你们负责人讲话。

335 I would like to talk to your chief.

我想请你们主管讲话。

336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

我要请王先生讲话。

337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?

我能请李先生讲话吗?

338 When is he expected to be back?

他什么时候回来?

339 Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什么时候会回来?

340 Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

341 Who is this ,please?

请问你是哪一位?

342 Who is calling, please?

请问你是谁?

343 May I have your name?

请问你姓名?

344 Whom are you calling?

你要找谁?

345 Will you please spell his name for me?

请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

346 Please say it again.

请再说一遍。

347 Would you speak a little louder?

请你说大声一点好吗?

348 Will you speak up, please?

请你大声一点好吗?

349 Will you speak more slowly?

请你说慢一点好吗?

350 Mr. Wang is not in now.

王先生现在不在此地。

351 He is not in now.

他现在不在这里。

352 He has not come in yet.

他还没有来。

353 He will be here in 30 minutes.

他在三十分钟内会到这里。

354 He has gone home.

他已经回家去了。

355 He is in conference.

他正在开会。

356 May I take your message?

你需要留言吗?

357 May I have him call you back?

要我请他回你电话吗?

358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

我把这个电话转给陈先生。

360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。

361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.

真抱歉,让你久等了。

362 His extension number is 285.

他的分机号码是285。

363 He is speaking on another phone.

他正在接听别的电话。

364 Would you please take a message?

请你代我留话好吗?

365 Would you like to leave any message?

你要留什么话吗?

366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.

我要打一个叫号电话。

367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.

我要打一个叫人电话。

368 I don't know how to do that.

我不知道该怎么打。

369 Will you accept the charge.

你愿意付电话费用吗?

370 Where is the telephone office?

电话局在什么地方?

371 Is there a public phone near here?

这附近有公用电话吗?

372 Do you have a coin for the phone?

你有打电话的硬币吗?

373 How do I call this number?

这个号码怎么打?

374 Do you have a phone book(directory)?

你有电话簿吗?

375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

我想打个长途电话到台北去。

376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

我想打个电话到美国去。

377 How much is a call to the United states?

打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?

378 Will you please call me back?

请你回我一个电话好吗?

379 May I use your telephone?

我可以用你的电话吗?

380 Someone is using the phone.

有人在用电话。

381 Do you have an extension?

你有分机吗?

382 We don't have an extension.

我们没有分机。

383 There is a phone booth in the corner.

在转角处有个电话亭。

384 It is a pay phone .

那是一个付费电话。

385 Whom do you want to call?

你要打电话给谁?

386 I want to make a local call.

我要打个市内电话。

387 What is the number?

号码是多少?

388 Call information for the number.

打查号台查询电话号码。

389 The phone seems to be out of order.

电话好像出故障了。

390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.

我打了几次,但是没有人回答。

391 I 'm going to dial the number.

我要拨这个号码。

392 The telephone is ringing.

电话铃响了。

393 No one is answering the phone..

没有人接电话。

394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.

我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。

395 The phone is busy.

电话占线。

396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.

抱歉使你久等了。

397 Who do you want to speak to ?

你要跟谁讲话?

398 What number are you calling?

你打什么号码?

399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.

总机,你给我接错号码了。

400 Where are you calling from?

你从哪打来的?

401 I'm calling from a public phone.

我打的是公用电话。

402 Contact me by telephone.

电话跟我联络。

403 I will be in between six and eight.

我6点至8点都在。

404 I will be here all night.

我整晚都在这里。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you .

好的,我会等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

喂,是陈先生的家吗?

407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

喂,我想和陈先生讲话。

408 Will you please repeat it?

请你重说一遍好吗?

409 He has left already .

他已经离开了。

410 He is attending a conference now.

他正在出席会议。

411 Hello, This is operator.

喂!我是接线员。

412 I'll call you up later.

我稍后会打电话给你。

413 May I talk to Mr.McCoy?

我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

414 May I use the telephone?

我能用一下电话吗?

415 This is Shen calling.

我姓沈。

416 Is that Mr.Shen?

沈先生吗?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

是的,我姓沈。

418 Whom do you want to talk to?

你要和谁讲话?

419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

我要和杰克先生讲话。

420 I'll connect you with his office.

我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

422 The line is busy.

占线。

423 No answer.

没有人接电话。

424 He is on the phone.

他正在通话。

425 This telephone line is interrupted.

这个电话不通。

426 The wire has got crossed.

电话串线了。

427 Who is speaking?

请问是谁打来的?

428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

恐怕你打错号码了。

429 I'll calling 265-5822.

打265-5822。

430 Please ring off.

请挂电话。

431 I'll call you back.

我回电话给你。

432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

让我在电话中和她讲些话。

433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?

434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?

435 I'm going to put on to her.

我会请她回电话。

436 The voice is not distinct.

声音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office.

打电话到我办公室。

438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

440 What is your part's name?

对方的姓名是什么?

441 How do you spell your last name?

你的姓是怎样拼写的?

442 Pound Sterling please.

请换成英镑吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?

这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444 Is there any interest on this money?

这笔透支要利息吗?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

447 I want to buy some traveller's checks.

我想买些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

449 Have you got your cheque book with you?

您支票本带来了没有?

450 The amount you want to transfer.

您要转帐的金额。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

452 I see. I'll go and check.

噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

可以,让我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

456 How much would you like to remit?

您想汇多少钱?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

我想您是汇美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

可以请问汇款的原因吗?

459 Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?

您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

462 I'll take M/T.

那我就用信汇吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.

汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam?

请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

468 Yes, your money has arrived.

噢,您的汇款已经到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

471 How much do you want to change?

您想兑换多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

473 Here you are , please check.

给你,请查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveller's cheques?

您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.

500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

478 I beg your pardon.

请原谅。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

我们想约你来参加面试。

480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

481 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

482 This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

487 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

489 We've already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

491 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

494 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

501 We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

504 How soon can you have your product ready?

你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?

到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?

507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.

我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。

508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?

你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?

509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.

是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。

510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.

根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。

511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.

我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。

512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.

6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。

513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?

你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?

514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.

有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。

515 We offer a life-time guarantee.

我们提供永久保证。

516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.

对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。

517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.

我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。

518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.

告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。

519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.

我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。

520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.

我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。

521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.

在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。

522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?

请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?

523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?

购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?

524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?

消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?

525 Have you marketed your product yet?

你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?

526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.

恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。

527 We feel product quality is high indeed.

我们认为产品的质量的确很高。

528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.

我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。

529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.

我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。

530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.

我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。

531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.

就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。

532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.

我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。

533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?

那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?

534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.

我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。

535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.

单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。

536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.

订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。

537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?

你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?

538 It depends on the quantity ordered.

这要根据所订的数量而定。

539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?

你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?

540 How much do you charge per unit?

你们每件要价多少呢?

541 What's your wholesale price on this item?

这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?

542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?

总折扣你们准备提供多少?

543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.

考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。

544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.

其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。

545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.

运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。

546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.

如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。

547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?

运费由谁来负责呢?

548 Who assumes shipment cost?

谁负担运费呢?

549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the documentation costs.

那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。

550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.

我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。

551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.

如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。

552 When could we typically expect delivery?

我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?

553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?

惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?

554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.

请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。

555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.

我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。

556 Shall we start the meeting now?

我们现在开始开会好吗?

557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.

谢谢你出席今天的会议。

558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.

在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。

559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.

本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。

560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.

让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。

561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?

史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?

562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?

我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?

563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.

我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。

564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.

我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。

565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.

哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。

566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.

请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。

567 That's all for today.

今天就到这儿了。

568 Let's call it a day.

让我们今天就到此为止吧。

569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?

下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?

570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.

对不起,星期二我无法参加。

571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.

所以,我要进行下一阶段了。

572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.

对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?

对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.

对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。

575 Before you go on, I have a question.

在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。

576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.

很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。

577 Sure, what did you want to know?

真的,你想知道什么呢?

578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.

当然,你什么都可以问。

579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?

我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?

580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?

对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?

581 Would you please clarify your question?

请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?

582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?

我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?

583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.

抱歉,我不明白你的意思。

584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?

请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?

585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.

如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。

586 There'll be time for questions at the end.

最后会有时间发问的。

587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?

我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?

588 That's a tough question to answer.

那是一个很难回答的问题。

589 How much will all this cost?

一共要花多少钱呢?

590 I will talk more about that in a moment.

目前我要多讨论那个问题。

591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.

我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。

592 I'll check into it and get back to you.

我查对一下然后送还给你。

593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.

我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。

594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.

那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。

595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.

那件事我让蒋先生来答复。

596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.

各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。

597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.

今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。

598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.

这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣幸地向你们展示它。

599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.

今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。

600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.

我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。

posted on 2005-11-24 00:19 konhon 优华 阅读(427) 评论(0)  编辑  收藏 所属分类: English

只有注册用户登录后才能发表评论。


网站导航: